Goodwood

Goodwood

Monday 15 September 2014

Reading & Writing & Sharing...

I’ve read a reasonable amount this summer.
And I’ve enjoyed all that I have read.
I’ve written from time to time.
I find when I read I am prompted to write.
And I’ve noticed one significant change.
I’ve stopped wanting to share my writing with other people.
However, I’ve no idea why this lack of desire to share my writing has happened or if this new and odd situation will change in the near future.
I am a writer.
I will always write.
Often I write just for myself, to record what happened that day.
Maybe I write simply to make sense of my own world.
Perhaps what I’ve been writing recently isn’t for ‘general’ consumption.

So over the next few weeks I am going to see if I can keep myself in the swing of writing my blog notes and posting them online. Let’s see if this helps kick start my ‘new-sharing-my-writing-habit.’

No comments:

Post a Comment