Goodwood

Goodwood

Thursday 14 June 2012

Happiness is...




Lat year I wrote about people & situations that bought me Joy.

Gethen brings me Joy. I’d like to introduce you to this adorable little boy who is the youngest member of my family, and my newest nephew. At just 17 weeks he’s a big hit with his rather dotty Aunt.

He is truly the happiest baby I’ve met in a long while and his father assures me that each time I pick Gethen up, I’m the only person who makes his son gurgle and babble and laugh with so much delight.

Of course I’m not sure this is actually true however, before Gethen grows much bigger I should like to capture his happiness on a video whilst I pull faces and make strange uninhibited noises (off camera) that normally wouldn’t be shared in public.

Because it is a great joy to hear his contented giggle.

He is great exercise, as lifting him frequently should do wonders for my bingo wings! And the best part of this deal is that I get the good bits and can hand him back just as soon as my arms start to ache…


4 comments:

  1. What an adorable wee boy :) A lovely post by a truly besotted auntie. I'm exactly the same with my baby granddaughter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie, hope all is well your end

      Delete
  2. Hi Donna Lovely to meet fellow A to Z writers here. I think it knocked me out a bit and I am finding it harder to get going again with my blog, lol, so I've gone back to basics. Writing about things I love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! There aren't any babies in our family at the moment,

    ReplyDelete