Goodwood

Goodwood

Monday 23 April 2012

Ten Minute Tales on World Book Night

I’d like to announce the publication of an Anthology: Ten Minute Tales.

I played an active part in compiling this manuscript for my writing group and it is my first attempt as an indie publisher. I learned a huge amount during this lengthy process and at one point I even doubted it would reach the press due to outside interference.

However I am very proud to report that we made it. Gosh that sounds grand but I’m pleased with the production to date.

You can find it for sale in Brighton bookshops and we will be touting out book at the World Book night alongside NWS, our original sponsor.

The link on the side bar of my blog will take you to our publisher, Troubador, who will be only too happy to send you a copy in the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment