Goodwood

Goodwood

Wednesday 30 November 2011

One week’s worth of thankfulness:

It has been a quiet week for me but these are a few of little things I've been thankful for:

24.11
I'm grateful for everything I have and for still being here to enjoy it!

25.11
At the end of each day I take time to reflect and remember what was good about my day. (Spending time with a loved one that I don't see very often & having a good heart to heart chat.)

26.11
No act of kindness is too small an act.

27.11
My creativity continues to thrive as I aim to commit my ideas to paper.

28.11
If you witness a kindness in action - does it lift your spirit? It does for me.

29.11
The sound of small feet running across the floor, as next door’s two year old races round their house with gusto – love it

30.11
A girlfriend getting in touch by text, after a long absence, I'm so glad we are still friends, *can’t wait to meet up and chat* #ThingsImThankfulFor

In the run up to Christmas everything and everyone seems to get more frantic... so any tips to reduce the 'Franticness' would be welcomed.

1 comment: