Goodwood

Goodwood

Monday 26 September 2011

A Very Big Thank You

This is my way of saying thank you for all the amazing comments that lovely readers have taken the time to leave on my blog for the First and Second Campaigner Challenges.

I have to be very honest: I've found these kind and generous comments quite overwhelming because to date my work has not usually generated this amount of interest… and because all the comments have been so positive and encouraging. ‘Thank you…’

I’m glad the two pieces submitted to date were liked and considered original.

I entered the challenge simply because I promised myself that during September I would submit work. I've kept this promise to myself and the results so far have been a real boost.

But it is going to be a long wait for some of the pieces to see fruition, if they ever do go into print.

So a massive thank you to the readers who took time out to leave me a few words of encouragement because they have been incredibly supportive.

Some of the people who left messages are also fellow writers, and for these folk to take the time to comment is much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment